Practical use of textiles
Practical application of textiles in various interior solutions
Textiles are widely used for furnishing interior design, since it is this material that opens up ample opportunities for the embodiment of original, stylish ideas. Perhaps the most affordable and popular way to transform the surrounding space is to decorate windows with curtains.
We will not delve into what curtains are and for what style directions to choose certain fabrics, but rather talk about several important nuances that will tell you how to use textiles in the interior so that it looks harmonious, relevant and stylish. < / p>
Rules for the use of textiles for window decoration
- When combining different types of textiles, do not forget that they require different steps when leaving. If the sewn curtains cannot be separated in any way for washing, then dry cleaning of the products will be an alternative option.
- Saving on footage when buying fabric for curtains is not appropriate. In order for the curtains to look really beautiful and harmonious on the windows, they must be properly and sufficiently draped, up to the floor.
When calculating the footage of the fabric, the following nuances must be taken into account:
- the cornice should be placed 20-30 cm outside the window opening so that the window decoration looks complete;
- the cornice should be placed so that the curtain does not stick to the ceiling close and at the same time dropped too low.
- To make the curtains look free and organic, it is worth considering such a parameter as the length of the bracket. It should be enough so that the textiles “break” beautifully, do not touch the windowsill and the battery.
- Fabrics differ in their ability to shine through the sun's rays - some fabrics are highly transparent, others are opaque. Thus, tapestry and satin do a good job of protecting against the penetration of natural light into the windows.
Tapestry is a linen-free canvas created using jacquard weaving. The drawing turns out to be woven, it looks three-dimensional. The fabric is very dense, used for sleeping rooms, living rooms, children's rooms.
Atlas is also distinguished by its high density due to a special production technology of the material, according to which most of the threads are released to the front side, completely covering the weft threads. The result is a smooth, shiny surface.
Wholesale purchase of quality textiles from the manufacturer
The manufacturing factory "RAYES" offers to buy satin, tapestry and other types of textiles at affordable wholesale prices. We produce fabrics and textiles on our own high-tech equipment in accordance with the current state standards, so we guarantee the unsurpassed quality of materials.
You can choose and order textiles on our website, where a detailed catalog of products with large-format photographs is offered for you. Wholesale prices for textiles of the RAYES Factory are available to small and large buyers. Looking for quality textiles? Contact us, we will be glad to see you among the customers of the factory!